Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doctor Who!




I just had a completely unproductive week, wasted watching Doctor Who. You can't possibly say you don't know what Doctor Who is--no explanation needed. I found this great streaming site that has all the episodes of the new series(that started in 2005), complete with Christmas Specials. I've been having so much fun with it. The only problem is that my exams are less than a week away(and for Spanish, it's tomorrow).

But this is amazing. I wish I were British so I could have enjoyed it when it was being broadcasted(with David Tennant). Well, in that case, all I could watch would have been the new series anyway, but still. I've looked up the history of Doctor Who and oh yes, that Tom Baker and his enormous scarf! Now I want it! I might try to knit a copy, but it'll be finished next year even if I start right now, and I hardly ever finish any needlework I start.

One more: David Tennant. I really had no idea, when my obssessed friend was talking about the Doctor, that it was the same guy as Barty Crouch Jr. Freaking Barty Crouch Jr.! That man has it all. He started his acting career because he wanted to be the Doctor, now he is the Doctor--in fact, one of the best Doctors--, and he was in Harry Potter! If I were to be an actress, he would be my role model.


No comments: