Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. Saw Nine Inch Nails (and Street Sweepers Social Club and Jane's Addiction) on Sunday, with a bunch of friends. A teacher drove us there. Likey. Apparently Lakewood NIN Will Call ticket box office was a clusterfuck. There are two entrances at Lakewood and one had all the tickets and the other did not. And tickets had to be brought one by one from the right gate to the wrong gate. Fortunately, I was at the right gate and got my ticket in 10 seconds. I went in and realized that I had front row tickets. Yay! I had a row G so I thought it was 7th row... It wasn't. I got a great view of the stage. Man it was awesome. Trent Reznor is apparently the hottest man in the world. SSSC and JA were fantastic too, the thing is that I hadn't heard their stuff before the show.

2. AP exams. Screw. Won't even talk about it.

3. I think it might be cool if I can keep a "book of expressions" and write down some expressions that I didn't know before whenever I hear/read them.

No comments: