Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What are Placebo doing now?

No, this isn't related to the previous post in any way. I'm talking about the band Placebo.

I mean these people.

David Bowie's once favorite band. And that... er... person... singing with Bowie is a guy. Just to let you know. So, they're one of the 90's British gay bands. They are still around, though. I could say they have recently parted their drummer, if you are a kind of person who considers '10 months ago' as "recent." A couple months after the disaster of touring with Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance, in other words, Projekt Revolution. I guess it was too much for such a decent band. Nothing has been heard since then, except their bassist's releasing a new album with his side project band. No new drummer. Are they tired from moshing emo teens? They are searching for a drummer, right?

No comments: